I think I can…
- Lose twenty pounds by the New Year
- Keep my blood pressure down today
- Keep my blood pressure down for the long term
- Eat healthier to keep my RA symptoms at bay
- Take my LSATs by this time next year
- Learn to dance the tango
- Be moved out of my place by the end of the year
- Visit NYC next summer
- Go into remission from RA
- Make it too work on time for a straight month
- Dance in the rain
- Keep my temper down even in the most ridiculous situations and when a flaring temper is warranted.
- Pretend that certain people’s actions don’t get to me.
- Let go of things that I have weighed me down in the past year – things, not so much as people.
- Stop craving something sweet at three o’clock every afternoon – thank goodness for healthy options.
I know I can…
- Work to keep my blood pressure to a healthy level
- Eat healthier to keep both my blood pressure down and my RA symptoms down
- Keep my temper down in order to keep my blood pressure down.
- Learn deep breathing and meditation techniques.
- Pretend that certain people and their actions don’t get to me.
This post was written as part of NHBPM – 30 health posts in 30 days: http://bit.ly/vU0g9J