I won the “One Lovely Blog” Award from Michelle over at The life and times of a girl with
RA MCTD. As promised, I would display at my blog proudly with my other awards. If you look up to my top menu, you will see an option for “Awards,” so that is where it will go with the others. Thank you Michelle for the award and for your kind words about my blog.
As acceptance of this award, the following criteria should be met:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award
Blogging about RA, Fibromyalgia, and chronic illnesses, I have met so many wonderful bloggers. I am going to pass this award on to:
1. Kellie at Rheum for Good http://rheumforgod.wordpress.com
2. Rachel at A Little Bit of Kooky http://alittlebitofkooky.blogspot.com/
3. Jamee at A New Kind of Normal http://www.anewkindofnormal.com/
4. Dee at Life in 3Dee http://anoteaday.wordpress.com
5. Wren at Rheumablog http://rheumablog.wordpress.com/
6. Jules at An Attitude of Gratitude http://an-attitude-of-gratitude.blogspot.com
7. Terry at Dual Sport Life http://midnightflier.blogspot.com
8. Maya at Living with Chronic Illness http://lovingwithchronicillness.blogspot.com/
9. Wonky Warrior at My body might be wonky but thats not the most interesting thing about me! http://wonkywarrior.blogspot.com
10. Valley Writer at RA (maybe) Momma http://ramamma.blogspot.com
11. Ashley at RA Unbridled http://raunbridled.blogspot.com/
12. Joanne at Reasons to Be Cheerful http://joanne-helpinghands.blogspot.com/
13. Jessica at Remembering to Take It One Day at a Time http://sackaraye.blogspot.com/
14. Skye at Stuck at 21 with RA http://skye-uruz.blogspot.com
15. Cathy at The Life and Adventures of Cateepoo http://thelifeandadventuresofcatepoo.blogspot.com
Each of you is an inspiration to others struggling with chronic illness. I am so glad to know to know you and read your blogs.