I recently received the Sugar Doll Blogger award from Teia over at Just Breathe. Teia’s is a tough lady whose life has been changed as result of her experiences with tibial torsion, ovarian cancer, vertigo, tinnitus, and Fibromyalgia. The Sugar Doll Award is about joy and happiness so I am honored that Teia gave me this award. In accepting the award, you have to agree to list 10 things that people may not know about you and then pass the award to fellow bloggers whose blogs bring joy and happiness to your life.
Ten Things About Me You May Not Know
1. I am a romantic and even though my husband isn’t, I love him anyway. Also, I wear my heart on my sleeve so what you see is what you get.
2. I love wrestling and the WWE. Shawn Michaels is my favorite wrestler and has always been. I cried when he lost to the Undertaker at Wrestlemania 26 and I cried even more the following Monday on Monday Night Raw when he officially said goodbye to the WWE universe.
3. I am more afraid of failure than anything in the world. I hate failing and I hate people knowing that I failed.
4. My biggest success is my children. It my best and most important accomplishment and no other success in my life compares.
5. My father died fifteen years ago and to this day, I never stop missing him. I cry every time he comes to my mind.
6. I love my mother but I have a tendency to be angry at her a lot and sometimes, I don’t even know why.
7. I love any movie by Sandra Bullock or Jim Curry and in particular comedies.
8. Did I mention I am a crier? I cry at everything including commercials.
9. I was student government president in college and I hate politics. I am also not a people person; I love being alone.
10. I am a control freak and I love to be in charge.
Now, it is time to pass this award on.
(1) Dee at The Redheaded Stepchild – you are one strong lady and I really admire you.
(2) Rachel over at A Little Bit of Kooky – Because well, kooky rocks!
(3) Laurie at Frozen Woman: A Life With Rheumatoid Arthritis – For being all she is regardless of RA.
(4) Stephanie at Life Keeps Rolling…Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis – For taking on some wonderful and tough challenges despite RA.
(5) Valley Writer at RA Mamma – For willing to take a great and amazing journey – motherhood and despite RA.
Again, thank you Teia.