I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Melanie over at Mommy Tantrums gave me the lemonade stand award so I am finally getting to passing it along. Thank you Melanie.
The rules are as follows…
1) Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
3) Link the nominees within your post.
4) Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
I am passing this award on to a few bloggers and they are…
Alica over at Yaya Stuff. I am sure Yaya has already has this one but I wanted to pass it to her because she is very deserving of this
Dee over at Lifein3Dee because she always manages to crack me up
Kristin at We Are That Family
Kristin at the Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
Melissa over at Hope Floats
Brandy at Not Your Average Soccer Mom
Mallen at Making Lemonade
Helene at I Am Living Proof God has a Sense of Humor
Overwhelmed Working Mom
I also removed the anonymous option for commenting. I got tired of the commenter who kept leaving comments linking to purchasing viagra online.
Twenty-Seven Days Until Christmas – I was reminded this morning by my nine year old this morning.