I received a letter from my insurance company denying my Humira request due to a pre-condition waiting period. I am pulling together ALL the forms necessary for waiving or shortening the waiting period, but I am not thrilled with this. Has anyone gone through this frustration?
I am frustrated mostly because of how long it will take for me to get approved and start taking my Humira. It is the anticipation for waiting to feel better that is difficult to bear. With my conditions, sometimes it feels like I am going around in circles trying to get the answers I need, just to simply feel better.
Any advice to hasten the process would be appreciated. Or if you have any ideas to help me keep my sanity intact so my sailor mouth doesn’t kick in as it did when I sorted through the mail Saturday in front my nine year old.
If you hear someone mumbling in French (Pardon my French), please excuse me. It is not an uncontrollable reflex these days.