2. Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage. Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending. Maria Robinson
4. Without accepting the fact that everything changes, we cannot find perfect composure. But unfortunately, although it is true, it is difficult for us to accept it. Because we cannot accept the truth of transience, we suffer. Shunryu Suzuki
5. If someone out there doesn’t agree with me, then somewhere a village is missing their idiot. Dr. Phil
6. We are all motivated by a keen desire for praise, and the better a man is, the more he is inspired to glory. Cicero
7. Along with success comes a reputation for wisdom. Euripides
8. Failures do what is tension relieving, while winners do what is goal achieving. Dennis Waitley
9. If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There’s no use being a damn fool about it. W.C. Fields
10. As I have discovered by examining my past, I started out as a child. Coincidentally, so did my brother. My mother did not put all her eggs in one basket, so to speak: she gave me a younger brother named Russell, who taught me what was meant by “survival of the fittest.” Bill Cosby
11. The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain. Jennifer Aniston
12. There are two things on Earth that are universal: hydrogen and stupidity. Zappa’s Law
And my favorite:
13. I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them. George W. Bush.
Happy Thursday Everyone! To join in on all the fun, visit the official home of Thursday Thirteen.