1. I appreciate the little things, like being able to run in the park with my kids.
2. I have learned to ask for help when I need it.
3. I have learned to focus on my strengths and not dwell on my weaknesses.
4. I focus on the things I have control over instead of the ones I don’t.
5. I have learned that change is inevitable and not always in my control.
6. I understand that is okay to be weak, as long as you do not let it consume you.
7. I have learned to reach out more.
8. Despite not loving what RA and Fibro have done to me physically, I love that I have changed as a person in more ways than I thought I ever could.
9. I have embraced my faith and belief in God more than I ever have. I have learned that God is here for every one of his children, religious or not so religious.
10. I have learned to eat healthier and to take my meds and vitamins as scheduled, instead of whenever I feel like it.
11. I have learned that money and material things do not make the person, but it is what is inside that holds greater meaning.
12. I have started to let go of things in my past that I was once ashamed of.
13. I have learned what it takes to hold a marriage together and what it takes to tear a marriage apart.
Happy Thursday Everyone! Visit the official home of Thursday Thirteen to join in on all the fun!