1. Promised Land: Thirteen Books That Changed America by Jay Parini
2. Busy Woman Seeks Wife by Annie Sanders
3. Perfection by Julie Metz
4. Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama
5. The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream by Barack Obama
7. My Sister’s Keeper: A Novel by Jodi Picoult
8. Renegade: The Making of a President by Richard Wolffe
9. The 5000 Year Leap: A Miracle That Changed the World by W. Cleon Skousen
10. All those baby books sitting on the bookshelf in my bedroom that I purchased when I was pregnant
11. All those Parents Magazines that keep coming in the mail and piling up on my kitchen table.
12. Those WWE magazines that nine year old hogs all to himself
13. I Love You Stinky Face by Lisa McCourt to the baby. This was my nine year old’s favorite book when he was little, but the baby only wants me to read Good Night Moon over and over until I am drunk from repeating the words. I have the words memorized so I let the baby chew on the book while I am reading (reciting) it.
Happy Thursday Thirteen Everyone!