2. How come my sister, mother of four girls, manages to keep her home clean, her girls clean and pretty and herself beautiful while mother of three amazing boys always look like I have not slept in days.
3. Why I didn’t marry a rich man.
4. Why I have had to work hard for everything in my life while others have not.
5. Why my husband, despite all his flaws, is the love of my life.
6. Why my husband, despite all MY flaws loves me unconditionally.
7. Why being a mother is the hardest job I have ever had to do.
8. That being loved unconditionally by my children is far better than all the money in the world.
9. Why prayer is stronger than anything imaginable.
10. Why my father didn’t live long enough to see his grandchildren.
11. If my father really watches over me and my children.
12. Why, almost 14 years after his death, I still miss my father.
13. Why, despite everything I have been through, I am stronger than I have ever imagined being.