1. What are your current obsessions?
Wrestling, Blogging and Social Networking.
2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
Those ugly brown flip-flops that I refuse to throw out.
3. What’s for dinner?
Why? Did I invite you?
4. Last thing you bought?
Toys for my boys and some brownies from that expensive bakery down the street.
5. What are you listening to?
The new Rascal Flatts album “Unstoppable.” I can’t get enough. And the neighbors, they are always arguing.
6. If you were a god/goddess who would you be?
Athena- the Greek Goddess of Wisdom. Athena was said to be one of the most benevolent of the goddesses . . . strong, fair, and merciful. She must have been a mom.
8. Reading right now?Current obsession
“Busy Woman Seeks Wife”. Now, why didn’t I think of that?
9. 4 words to describe yourself.
Crazy, happy, lovable and full of nonsense.
10. Guilty pleasure?
Those darn brownies from that expensive bakery down the street.
11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak?
My kids – No matter what, they are my strength and all they have to do is giggle and I forget everything.
That, or the drugs might actually be working – just an after thought.
12. Planning to travel to next?
Dreaming about Italy, but probably going to NYC.
13. Best thing you ate or drank lately?
Those darn brownies.
14. When did you last get tipsy?
I don’t recall. A few New Years ago when I actually had a life.
15. Care to share some wisdom?
Don’t sweat the small stuff. It is just small stuff.
16. Nicest thing anyone’s ever said to you?
I love you, even in the morning, Mommy. Wow, even when I look my worst, they love me!
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! To join in on all the fun, visit Judd at the official home of Sunday Stealing. And I – that Judd better not steal my meme because I have no idea where I stole it from and that might require an explanation. It must have been that night I got all-tipsy.