Thirteen Things That Make My Husband Nervous
2. Changing the baby’s diaper. Somehow, they both end up wet or worse.
3. Spending the day with the kids. Somehow the kids always end up being in charge.
4. Sporting events – He is not the athletic type.
5. Finding his desk clean and organized – now he will never find anything!
6. Mismatched socks – what if someone sees them?
7. Ties –he can’t breathe, so he says.
8. The wrong shaving cream – poor baby, the other brands make him itchy.
9. Folding laundry – ever seen a man fold laundry?
10. When I tell him I am going to leave him for Kiefer Sutherland.
11. My family – I don’t blame him.
12. My mother – he usually hides, once even in the closet. In his defense, my mom is mean, really, really mean-like he is not good enough mean.
13. His family – he hides when they visit too, once in the laundry room. In his defense, that was the time his brother was looking for him to participate in a charity baseball game. He started having reoccuring dreams about his not so eloquent, ackward teen years.
To join in on the fun, go to the official home of Thursday Thirteen.