I was just visiting The Kids Did WHAT, a blog belonging to another Lana – one who cracks me up like crazy. Apparently, she was at Kathy B’s page and she managed to get herself into some trouble so I decided that it is only appropriate that I get in on the fun.
So here goes:
- Super Mom cannot burp – there is no gravity to separate liquid from gas in her stomach!
- Czar Paul I banished Super Mom to Siberia for marching out of step.
- Cats use their Super Mom to test whether a space is large enough for them to fit through.
- 68 percent of all UFO sightings are by Super Mom.
- The Australian billygoat plum contains a hundred times more Vitamin C than Super Mom!
- The deepest part of Super Mom is over 35,000 feet deep!
- People used to believe that dressing their male children as Super Mom would protect them from evil spirits.
- Super Mom can last longer without water than a camel can!
- A rhinoceros horn is made from compacted Super Mom.
- Native Americans never actually ate Super Mom; killing such a timid prey was thought to indicate laziness.
To join in the fun, visit the Mechanical Contrivium.