To join in on the fun, visit Judd at the official home of Sunday Stealing.
1. What is your current obsession?
Social networking and blogging
2. What’s a good coffee place?
Moko Coffee in Downtown Cleveland – Anna makes the best lattes.
3. Who was the last person that you hugged?
My nine year old
4. Do you nap a lot?
Don’t I wish
5. Tonight, what’s for dinner?
Whatever I decide, maybe eggs.
6. What was the last thing that you bought?
Dora the Explorer DVD for the baby and two wrestlers (Shawn Michaels and Triple H) for my nine year old.
7. What is your favorite weather?
8. Tell us something about one blogger who you think will play this week?
Beats the crap out of me. Probably Lana at “The Kids Did WHAT?”
9. If you were given a free house that was full furnished, where in the world would you like it to be?
As far away from my family as I can be. By my family, I mean mom and siblings.
10. Name three things that you could not live without.
Computer, cell phone and kids (sorry honey, you are not going!)
11. What would you like in your hands right now?
Money, lots of it!
12. What’s one of your guilty pleasures?
13. What would you change or eliminate about yourself?
I worry too much.
14. As a child, what type of career did you want?
15. What are you missing right now?
My dad, never stop missing him.
16. What are you currently reading?
Super Fudge with my nine year old.
17. What do you fear the most?
That RA and Fibromyalgia will not allow be to be the best mother I can be.
18. What’s the best movie that you’ve seen recently?
John Cena’s 12 Rounds.
19. What’s your favorite book from the past year?
The Secret Life of Super Mom by Kathy Buckworth
20. Is there a comfort food from your childhood that you still enjoy?