1. Getting up too early – 5 am?
2. The daycare drop – too many tears
3. The morning rush – Cleveland drivers can be quite rude
4. The morning coffee – good lord, you think they would change brands
5. The boss coming in three hours after I arrive – so not fair
6. The boss wondering where the meeting notes are that were just handed to me ten minutes ago to transcribe
7. Trying to take my lunch sometime between noon and two – end up taking it at 2 p.m.
8. The fact that I want to run out of the buidling screaming and looking for cover several times a day
9. The interruptions while I am pretending to work and the fact that when I am actually working no one catches me/The fact when I am fooling around on the internet, I do get caught
10. The fact that I have to twitter at least ten times a day “I need a vacation”/The fact that I really need a vacation
11. That I am sleepy by 3 p.m.
12. The fact the boss leaves at 4 p.m.
13. The evening rush – Clevelanders still are still rude
To join in on the fun, go to the official home of Thursday Thirteen.