My husband has “banned” me from watching the news because the minute I hear about something heart wrenching, or even a beautiful story, I send out the waterworks. It is a good thing my husband was asleep early this morning when I was watching the two-hour episode of Brothers and Sisters that was on my DVR from last night or else I would have been “banned” from watching that as well.
Here are the highlights of my waterworks while watching:
· I cried when Kitty held her baby for the first time;
· I cried when Robert collapsed in the parking garage;
· I cried when Robert went into surgery;
· I cried when Robert met his baby for the first time;
· I cried when Kevin cried while he was telling Scotty about what happened with Robert;
· I cried when Justin told Rebecca about his plans to go to medical school;
· I cried when Tommy was arrested; and
· I cried when Ryan met Justin for the first time.
Apparently, I cried for the entire episode and it was a good thing my husband didn’t catch me or Brothers and Sisters would have been added to the shows I am not allowed to watch.
Another really pathetic time I cried was when I watched the season premiere of Avatar: The Last Airbender (cartoon on Nickelodeon) with my son. I even balled my eyes out at the end when Aang and Zuko stood together to address the four nations.
Go figure – I am full of H2O – at least, it’s not hot air, like plenty of people I know.