Sunday Stealing: The New Year Meme
So it is Friday, and I am getting into the fun a little too late, but I don’t care. I am joining in anyway.
To get in on the fun, visit Judd over at Sunday Stealing.
1. Looking back on 2008, what might your theme song have been?
Here – Rascal Flatts
2. If 2008 was a movie, who would play you?
3. What was your greatest gift of 2008?
My precious little boy – born in mid-September.
4. What is your New Year Resolution, or, what are you committing to this year?
To laugh a little more, cry a little less.
5. If January could be represented by one song, what would it be?
It won’t be like this for long – the new one by Darius Rucker
6. What do you wish for your body in 2009?
That it would stop being so stubborn and allow me to get some of this baby weight off.
7. Name one new thing you would love to try in the New Year.
Starting a local support group for Moms with Rheumatoid Arthritis
8. What do you long for 2009 to bring?
Better times for all
9. If that happened, how would you feel?
I feel more prouder of this country than I ever have.
10. Where would you love to vacation in 2009 if money were no object?
11. What would you like the theme of 2009 to be?
No boundaries – the world is my destination